See Ya Later, Alligator
“Say goodbye to eyeglasses, contact lenses, and even your eye doctor” was the promise I received last month when I opened up an email entitled “Restore My Vision Today”. In the interest of science as well as serving my patients, I decided to watch the 30-minute video with an open mind. Narrated by a woman named Samantha, she claimed that she would tell me, if I watched the whole video, the secret, scientifically proven way to perfect my vision permanently in as little as two weeks! The video continued…
- Are you tired of feeling helpless because of blurry vision, and are you tired of squinting, headaches, and the anxiety caused by blurry vision?
- Say goodbye to the frustration and hopelessness of blurry vision.
- You have been lied to to buy glasses, contacts, and have expensive eye exams and dangerous surgeries.
- Vision can be corrected regardless of age or failure of other treatments.
- You will shock your eye doctor because you won’t have to buy contacts, glasses, or even have an eye exam ever again!
- If you suffer from nearsightedness, farsightedness, glaucoma, macular degeneration, or other eye conditions, these conditions can be completely reversed by yourself in the comfort of your own home.
- All visual conditions, including those listed above, are learned traits and not genetic.
- Eye doctors are trying desperately to suppress this information and don’t want to this to become public knowledge.
- Certain popular medications and foods can worsen your eye strength.
- How much is it worth to you to have 20/20 vision as it was meant to be enjoyed?
- The secret comes from an optometrist named Dr. Sen who decided to “spill the beans” and get revenge on the eye care industry.
So, as your advocate, I can tell you with 100% confidence that you can NOT correct visual conditions and eye diseases with eye exercises as this video purports. In addition, eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration are NOT learned after birth. Please, save your $79- but wait- if you act now the cost is only $39- and you can thank me later.
An Oldie but Goodie
In keeping with the humorous theme of this newsletter, I recommend the following to brighten your day.
Still More Laughs…
The next time you can’t make it into work, you may want to try some of these excuses. These were actually used according to a recent Harris Poll.
- “I just put a casserole in the oven.”
- “My plastic surgery needs tweaking.”
- “I woke up in a good mood and I don’t want to ruin it.”
- “I got stuck in the blood pressure machine at the grocery store.”
- “I accidentally got on a plane.”
And lastly, for those of you with Gmail accounts, thank you for the positive Google reviews. They really help- keep them coming!
What are the remedies for shortsideness!
Michael Wojton, O.D. says
The only non-surgical “remedy” for shortsightedness is Ortho-Keratology, which is a custom made gas permeable (hard) contact lens that is worn overnight. Keep in mind that if you stop wearing the lens, your vision will revert back.